San Francisco, CA. – July 14, 2010 – Leading downloadable game publisher, Chillingo, today announced its “Angry Birds Squawk Contest.” With more than 5 million copies sold in six months, Angry Birds is the fastest selling iPhone game to date and continues to lead the Top 10 charts on App Stores worldwide. To celebrate the success, Chillingo welcomes everyone to participate in the squawk contest to win an iPad!
Chillingo’s Angry Birds Squawk Contest Instructions:
- Create a YouTube video of a new Angry Birds Squawk that you’d like to see in a future update for the game.
- Subscribe to Chillingo’s YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/chillingo
- Post the YouTube link of your video onto Chillingo’s Facebook wall http://www.facebook.com/chillingo
- Be sure to “Like” Chillingo’s Facebook page!
- You can enter as many videos as you like.
- Contest starts NOW and ENDS on July 31, 2010
- The winner will receive an iPad and be announced on August 6, 2010.
Additional information about Angry Birds can be found at: http://www.chillingo.com and http://www.rovio.com
Get up to date news from Chillingo by following http://www.twitter.com/Chillingo and http://www.twitter.com/RovioMobile